Pink Cloud Punch
I get it, you wanna have a beverage that doesn’t make you feel like your at the kid table. This is a perfect punch to bring to a bbq or when you have company over. It’s full of color and packed with goodness! Best of all, everyone can enjoy it!
Here’s what you’ll need:
· 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
· 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
· 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen cranberry raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
· 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
· 2 liters club soda, chilled
· 1 quart raspberry sherbet
· 2 drops Young Living Tangerine Vitality Oil (optional)
· 2 drops of Young Living Lemon Vitality Oil (optional)
Picture courtesy of Casey Leigh.
· In a blender, combine the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate.
Cover and blend until smooth, then transfer to a punch bowl. Gently stir in ginger ale, club soda, and vitality oils. Top with scoops of sherbet and you’re ready to serve!